RV insurance protects your travel trailer, camper as well as your horse trailer. Buying and owning an RV is a dream come true for many residents of South Carolina. An RV offers many South Carolina residents an ample opportunity to see the many splendors and sights the great state has to offer. Your RV comes with a responsibility to secure and protect it from the potential perils of American roadways.
Obtaining an RV insurance policy with Higgins & Halloran in Columbia, SC will protect your traveling companions and assets while you are hitting the road. The state of South Carolina requires every type of motorhome to have both liability and uninsured motorist coverages. Apart from these minimum requirements mandated by the state, it's vital to carry other optional coverages, especially when driving around in an expensive trailer. The cost of an RV insurance policy in South Carolina depends on:
- State’s insurance requirements.
- Driving history.
- Type of coverage.
- Desired deductibles.
- Liability limits.
RV is a massive investment that is worth protecting by all means. RV insurance provides you with essential protection against damage and theft. Whether you reside in a motorhome full-time or utilize a camper trailer occasionally for vacations, it's prudent to purchase an outstanding RV insurance policy to protect your RV from imminent perils like damage, theft, and vandalism. If a high-quality customer experience is crucial to you, Higgins & Halloran in Columbia, SC is the ultimate place to start looking for an RV insurance policy.
Types Of RV Coverages Offered In South Carolina
- Comprehensive coverage: This policy protects your RV against imminent loss apart from collision. The covered damage may result from a hailstorm, falling objects, theft, fire, and animal contact.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage: This policy comes into play to cater to the repair costs of your RV if you are engaged in an accident and the other party is inadequately covered or uninsured
- Collision coverage: It pays for damage to your camp trailer or motorhome if it collides with another vehicle, post, tree, fence, boulder, or other stationary objects.
- Property damage liability coverage: Caters to the cost of damages to someone else’s vehicle or property after being involved in an accident, and you are deemed liable.
- Campsite and vacation coverage: This coverage protects you when using your RV on a campsite or at a temporary designation.
- Personal belongings coverage: This coverage ensures that your possession carried in your RV is protected from potential perils.
Seeking an RV insurance policy in South Carolina? Call or visit us at Higgins & Halloran in Columbia, SC for more queries and information about RV insurance policy.